Catherine brings over twenty years of experience to the OnTalent Careers, Leadership and Consulting team, having worked with a number of organisations in both the public and private sectors across Australia, the Pacific and SE Asia. She has advised executives for the last ten years whilst working for global consulting firms Deloitte, Mercer and Hay Group (now Korn Ferry) and spent more than 10 years in university management prior to that.
Catherine is a dedicated leadership specialist and seasoned management consultant, who thrives on optimising organisational performance through developing great leaders and providing insightful solutions to executives and senior leaders in the key areas of people, performance and culture. As a successful leader, she has led teams, managed budgets and projects, and overseen operations and resources. Values and purpose-driven, she operates with a strong sense of integrity, agility and professionalism.
At OnTalent, Catherine’s key areas of expertise are focussed on executive, leadership and team optimisation, executive coaching, people and performance, career transition and outplacement, and cultural transformation. She is also accredited in a range of psychometric assessments (including the Hogan suite, Talent Q, Emotional Intelligence, and Leadership Styles and Organisational Climate), which she leverages during executive coaching and team optimisation assignments. Catherine is a member of the International Coach Federation and is also on the Board for Parent to Parent, an NFP in the disability services sector.
Her experience has included the following:
● Assessing, shadowing, mentoring and coaching executives, CEO's and MD’s to optimise leadership behaviours and performance, using globally recognised psychometric tools and surveys;
● Conducting Leadership and Executive optimisation workshops for hundreds of leaders in a variety of public and private industries;
● Top team development for senior leadership teams, working to optimise team performance at the executive level;
● Facilitating executive team and board strategy and planning days;
● Conducting organisational redesign reviews for organisations in both the public and private sectors, factoring in workforce planning, career pathing, succession planning, and skills/capabilities mapping;
● Providing advice on performance management frameworks and development, and executive remuneration (including STIs and LTIs); and
● Coaching for career development and transition.