The Administration and Finance officer is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting and general office administration tasks.
From an operational and delivery perspective, the Administration and Finance Officer will:
- Responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting and general office administration tasks.
- Maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- Handling all incoming calls, managing and logging of incoming and outgoing orders and equipment, base level stock control of solution components
- Generation of monthly invoices to customers
- Reconcile accounts receivable & payable with bank statement.
- Respond to customer enquiries & suppliers’ enquiries in a timely manner, ensured positive cash flow and control risk of doubtful debts & regarding to outstanding statements or any suspended payments
- Assist in general financial management and analysis.
- Prepared daily, weekly & monthly sales reports.
- Proficient in MYOB
- Knowledge of accounts receivable
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- Knowledge of payroll
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures
- Knowledge of general accounting/bookkeeping procedures
- Good written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Have a high level of attention to detail.
- Proven problem-solving skills in a dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced work environment.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company.
- Flexible approach to work, be able to grow with the company as it too grows.
- Able to work autonomously or part of a small team.
To be considered, please submit your resume and cover letter (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function. Confidential enquiries can be made to Peter Starling, Client Partner on 07 3305 5830.