Our client is a well-recognised Architectural firm with international reach with works across a range of disciplines which include:
- Aged Care / Senior Living
Due to continued company growth and current projects in hand we are currently seeking applications from suitable professionals for permanent full-time opportunities that exist across Brisbane & Sydney.
International opportunities may also exist in the future.
Currently we have multiple vacancies in various industry sectors including those listed below:
- Senior Associate
Our client is seeking applications from experienced, innovative and passionate professionals with a desire to deliver quality projects. The right candidate will be passionate about the design process, “rainmakers” with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders.
Ultimately to be successful in theses role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Architectural registration
- Strong design & sales abilities
- 5-10 years minimum experience in an architectural practise
- Experience in projects from Concept Design through to Administration
- Strong Revit skills will be highly regarded
- Proven project management coordination and experience
- Track record in a business development or client facing role
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, relocation assistance if required and an exciting opportunity to work within an organisation known to be at the forefront of their industry where no two days are the same working in a high performing and dynamic environment on key projects across multiple industry sectors.
If you or anyone you are currently looking for your next role and would be interested in being considered - submit your resume and cover letter
(Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function.
Confidential enquiries regarding this role can be made to
Louisa Jackson on 07 3305 5814 or firstname.lastname@example.org