“We succeed where others fail.”
It’s a big call we know, but we find exceptional talent, by thinking differently
– and it’s this approach that provides the foundation to our success.
OnTalent is a boutique Brisbane-based Talent Advisory firm specialising in talent acquisition, executive assessment and development, and leadership solutions throughout Australia. Our aim is to provide our clients with tailored solutions and advice for whatever stage of their career journey - from hiring to retiring, and every stage in between.
We are looking for an Associate Client Partner to support our recruitment team. Our model is different, our delivery breadth is vast and our service commitments uncompromising. We believe that by Connecting People with Purpose, results for both the individual and organisation will follow. It’s why our reputation and brand has gone from strength to strength since opening our doors over 10 years ago. In short, we’re proud to always provide the highest level of personal and professional service to our clients, participants and candidates alike.
We specialise in professional talent, mid-level management through to CEO and Board in:
- NFP, Aged Care and Philanthropic
- Public Sector – State, Local, GOC, Statutory Authorities
- Technical, Engineering & Emerging Technologies
- Professional Services
If you feel aligned, love recruiting BUT don’t love selling, crave variety, growth and development then read on.
Reporting to the Head of Search and Engagement, you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of permanent and contract roles with our Client Partners. Key deliverables include:
- Project managing the WIP of your partners to ensure key milestones are achieved
- Creating and coordinating engaging advertisements
- Candidate identification and sourcing via: JobAdder, LinkedIn and targeted job boards
- Resume and telephone screening of candidates to longlist
- Assignment administration including database management, short and longlist reports, booking interviews, reference checking, probity and psychometric assessment coordination
- Engage with and be the conduit for clients, candidates and the Client Partner to ensure they all have a great experience with OnTalent
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements and ensuring compliance to key client requirements and timelines
We are looking for someone awesome that brings a proactive attitude, is curious and highly driven, with superior written and verbal communication skills. You will be known for your exceptional customer service both internally and externally along with the ability to manage priorities in a fast pace and dynamic environment.
Ideally, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience sourcing candidates, as a resourcer, recruitment administrator, recruiter (agency or internal), or similar
- Exceptional stakeholder skills and the confidence to engage with senior candidates and clients (Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and Board)
- Enthusiastic, committed, and resilient approach
- A genuine passion for candidate care and value adding to the recruitment process
- Recognition as a team player and the confidence to manage up
- Flexibility with work hours to accommodate core business hours (8:00am to 5:00pm, Mon– Fri).
We offer ongoing learning and development led by our leadership team who are passionate about seeing their employees reach their full potential. An attractive salary package, career pathways, access to our L&D Hub, a social club, monthly team celebrations and WFH days are just a few of the amazing things we offer.
If this excites you, please ‘Apply Now’ with your resume and cover letter stating why you want to join our team. For a confidential discussion, please don’t hesitate to contact Courtney Chambers, Head of Search and Engagement on 0432 418 428 or 07 3305 5800.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy