- Are you wanting to grow your M&A experience in the Australian market?
- Are you looking for mentors/ colleagues that want to impart their knowledge to ensure your success?
- Would you like to be the brand Ambassador in Australia for a multi-national private equity fund?
You will work with experienced leaders that come from PE, finance, technology, and resources backgrounds. Known in the industry as good investors, the Partners want to impart their knowledge and experience to the next generation.
Focused on high growth companies, you will identify, engage, and close opportunities. You will bring strong analysis and financial modelling for potential investments. As part of the firms USP, you will sit on the board of investments to strategically (and actively) support the management team to grow the value of the business.
To be successful you will:
- Have a relevant degree and post graduate qualifications
- Be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and drive for success
- Have a good personal brand and reputation, and credibility within the market, with a broad network of contacts
- Be commercially savvy with a strong analytical approach to identifying and evaluating opportunities of interest for the fund – you have a “nose for deals”
- Be a team player
- High quality verbal and written communication skills
- High quality financial modelling skills
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Enjoy a flexible working model and have the ability to travel (when the borders open up)
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy.