Working within a highly experienced technical architecture team who have recently piloted an Enterprise Data Warehouse on Microsoft Azure, you will be working on rolling out this capability to the broader organisation. The immediate focus of this role is to work with a BI Specialist within the Reporting and Analytics Community, and will include assisting in the development of standards, guides and frameworks to enable consistent design of reports, data automation, data warehouse usage and access to data. You will also liaise closely with key stakeholders in report development and data automation in support of the organisational rollout of Power BI capability.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) frameworks, technologies and tools. Preferably experience with Power BI and Microsoft Azure;
- Experience producing and reviewing conceptual and logical data models, and associated documentation;
- Knowledge or experience with data warehouse design;
- Proven experience in capturing business requirements and producing data related designs or architectures to meet those requirements;
- Understanding of BI processes, technologies and tools;
In return our client can offer a 12 month contract at an attractive daily rate, working within impressive CBD based offices close to major transport links. For more information, please 'APPLY NOW' quoting reference 298392, and we will be in touch w/c 6th January to arrange initial interviews.