The role will be focused on acquiring new B2B partner organisations including insurers and employers seeking to offer virtual care and wellness programs for employee wellbeing and engagement.
In the new post-COVID hybrid workplace, employees require improved access to virtual primary care and mental health services to achieve greater productivity and staff retention regardless of their location.
The BDM is responsible for achieving subscription, project services and virtual consultation revenue targets on a quarterly basis. Employees in this role are individual contributors that operate in a ‘virtual team’ to successfully scope and contract new commercial engagements.
From an operational and delivery perspective, the Business Development Manager will:
- Achieve annual revenue targets and maximise customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Develop effective B2B marketing programs with support from the Digital Campaign Manager for lead generation and new client target acquisition.
- Develop appropriate pipeline to achieve current and future year’s sales quota through personal prospecting and creation of appropriate sales collateral.
- Effectively demonstrate domain expertise in the healthcare and employee benefits sector and provide value and insight to key stakeholders.
- Leverage a strong network and develop relevant industry contacts and influencers.
- Degree qualified in Business, Marketing and/or IT related discipline; and an understanding of Solution Selling or Challenger Selling methodologies.
- Background in selling software solutions in the healthcare or HR sector.
- Experienced in tailoring solutions to meet client requirements;
- Experienced in selling to senior business personnel (GM, Head of HR, CFO).
- Consultative approach to selling with highly developed interpersonal/relationship building skills.
- Proactive management of opportunities and pipeline velocity.
- Exceptional communications skills, verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others, and independently.
- Manage priorities and timeframes - self motivation in achieving goals and positive mindset towards this.
- If you are excited by the prospect of providing innovative healthcare solutions, we want to hear from you.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Peter Starling, Client Partner on 07 3305 5830 or 0433 422 518.