APNIC is an NFP providing essential services as a Regional Internet Registry and supporting Internet development across 56 economies in the Asia Pacific Region. APNIC and the APNIC Foundation share a common vision of "a global, open, stable and secure Internet that serves the entire Asia Pacific community".
OnTalent is delighted to partner with APNIC to source candidates for an integral and exciting position as Business Services Manager. Reporting to the People and Productivity Director, this role has full ownership of ensuring the office and facilities are organised, you will be looking ahead and predicting what needs to be done and ensuring the team supports the wider business.
To be successful, you will:
- Enjoy the variety of managing the office, from catering and office supplies to building facilities and enjoy being the ‘go to person’
- Be ready for taking a lead role in the renovation/office relocation project coming soon!
- Have superior computer literacy skills and a passion for automation as an efficiency tool
- Have an keen interest in continuously improving processes and procedures
- Confidently and clearly communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Effectively manage corporate documentation
- Have experience arranging and managing international travel and insurance considerations
- Experience supervising a small team and ensuring a problem-solving and customer experience approach
- Experience managing facilities (ergonomical and structural)
- You will pride yourself on having high standards, your attention to detail and level of accuracy is very high.
- Experience working in the Asia Pacific region along with Foundation/NFP experience would be highly regarded.
For a confidential discussion or to request a Position Description, please contact Robyn Walker or Courtney Chambers at OnTalent on 07 3305 5800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered, please submit your resume and a 1-2 page cover letter (Word format) by selecting the "apply now" function.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information, please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy.