This role would suit an experienced Operations Manager or high performing Team Leader who is keen to progress their career and is motivated to relocate for this exciting opportunity.
Reporting to the Director, Mental Health, the position of Centre Manager will lead, develop, implement, oversee and manage the clinical and administrative operations of the centre and two additional satellites.
Based in a beautiful location in Northern Queensland, this role will require regular travel to the other satellites and will manage all aspects of the business administration of the service, maintain a financially viable practice and an efficient, effective, safe and productive working environment.
Key responsibilities will be to communicate, promote and progress the vision and strategic plan amongst consortium partners and the broader community. You will manage the funding agreement deliverables and oversee the Community Development team which delivers community awareness and support activities. With the support of a Business Manager, you will review the budget and oversee completion and submission of reporting requirements, recruit staff and establish the human resources functions.
Working closely with the Clinical Lead, you will ensure a safe and effective clinical service provision within the centre and ensure compliance with service agreements and associated budgets.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Relevant sector qualifications in an appropriate mental health field.
- You will be experienced and have a sound knowledge of the National Standards for Mental Health Services.
- Significant leadership and management skills to provide direction, support and coaching, with overall clinical supervision to the service delivery team.
- High level written and verbal communication skills and strong stakeholder engagement experience.
- An ability to anticipate and manage risk and identify and resolve complex and conceptual issues, making effective judgements under pressure.
- Experience developing and implementing policy, strategy, standards, clinical governance and state and national platforms to provide critical analysis and advice.
- Experience working with young people and their families and clinical mental health skills and knowledge is preferred.
To be considered, please submit your resume and a two-page cover letter (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function. Confidential enquiries can be made to Robyn Titmus or Leanne Nunan on 07 3305 5800 prior to application.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy.