As a Change Lead you will be assigned to a specific stream of the program, and will partner with Program and Project Managers, Business Sponsors and key stakeholders to provide change management support, ensuring effective implementation and embedding of organisation change initiatives. This role may lead a small team of change analysts analysts to deliver the identified change activities, or for smaller initiatives may be solely accountable for the deliverables. You will work closely with key stakeholders including Learning Capability Lead, Communications Lead, external SAP consultants and internal subject matter experts.
Key accountabilities and duties include:
- Develop and manage the detailed change plan / schedule as an integrated part of the project plan, which may include multiple releases staggered over the delivery horizon.
- Identify the change resourcing required to support the change plan and work with the Change Delivery Manager for allocation of change analysts.
- Deliver all elements of the stakeholder analysis, change analysis and planning, communications for the assigned workgroup within the timeframes and expectations agreed with the BRI lead, Project Managers and GM Sponsors.
- Effectively lead and support the change analyst resources (approximately 1 - 4) assigned to support the workgroup to ensure the successful delivery of the identified activities and deliverables.
- Develop a business readiness action plan that addresses the identified impacts and delivers outcomes for the initiative.
- Assess and determine business and implementation readiness at various stages of the project lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Sponsors and other business stakeholders to effectively identify, prioritise and manage change impacts and to ensure the right engagement is occurring to support readiness objectives.
- Collaborate with and coach relevant business representatives, change analysts and stakeholders to successfully implement change strategies.
- Work with Program and Project Managers to proactively identify and own change related risks / issues and prepare mitigation plans for them.
- Preparation of change progress reports for Steering committee and other audiences.
- Coordinate the delivery of the identified change and readiness activities for the initiative within the context of a release which may include other initiatives and therefore require coordination with other Change Leads.
- Take a lead role to ensure that the holistic view of change exists for each release and the experience for our people is seamless across initiatives.
- Drive and support the development of change artefacts to support the holistic release message, ensuring that separate project / initiative artefacts tell a cohesive and consistent story.
- Collaborate effectively managing information and confidentiality requirements
In return our client can offer a a competitive fixed term salary package within a fast moving yet friendly team environment, as well as a bonus on completion of the 12 month engagement. For further information, please 'APPLY NOW' quoting reference 249336 on all correspondence, or contact Kevan Sangster on 07 3305 5816 for a confidential discussion.
OnTalent will be closed for the Christmas period from Monday 23 December 2019 until Monday 6 January 2020. All applications made during this time will be reviewed upon our return.