An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Change Management professional to join an iconic Queensland brand for the replacement of their IT management system & implementation program.
As a Change Lead you will be assigned to a specific stream of the program, and will partner with Program and Project Managers, Business Sponsors and key stakeholders to provide change management support, ensuring effective implementation and embedding of organisation change initiatives. You will work closely with key stakeholders including Learning Capability Lead, Communications Lead, external SAP consultants and internal subject matter experts.
To be successful for this role you will hold a Degree or post graduate qualification in Human Resources, Organisation Development, Organisational Psychology, Change Management or equivalent experience in a large complex organisations.
You will be responsible for applying the change management framework to enable successful implementation of their ITSM service tool and embedding of transformation and change initiatives.
Key accountabilities and duties include:
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to effectively manage change impacts and deliver initiative outcomes.
- Manage and deliver change management activities as agreed with the sponsor/project lead/business lead to achieve initiative outcomes and the organisation objectives.
- Collaborate effectively managing information and confidentiality requirements across in accordance with applicable ring-fencing parameters.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to health, safety and environment and support a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Compliance with all relevant legislation, policies, procedures and practices.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in building relationships, influencing, coaching and facilitating conversations to constructively challenge the status quo, identify impacts of the desired future state, and enable leaders and employees to adopt new behaviours, mindsets and practices in order to achieve organisation objectives.
- Ability to effectively develop and implement change plans to holistically manage the impacts from change initiatives to deliver enhanced business outcomes on time and to set quality standards.
- Collaborate across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to enable the successful adoption and embedding of the required behaviours, mindsets and practices from business transformation and change initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and tactically, translate complexity to simplicity, apply root cause analysis and problem scoping to develop practical, integrated and sustainable business solutions.
- Apply contemporary practices and emerging trends that result in improved business outcomes.
- Experience working effectively with internal and external relationships (including vendors) to achieve commercial and business focussed outcomes.
- High level presentation and communication skills, including written and verbal, to a wide and diverse target audience.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate extensive change management experience within an enterprise environment. Previous experience working on large systems implementation projects is a pre-requisite, with prior exposure to ITSM Remedy and Service Now highly regard but not essential.
In return our client can offer a competitive daily contract rate paid weekly. For further information, please 'APPLY NOW' quoting reference 369970 on all correspondence, or contact Louisa Jackson on 07 3305 5814 for a confidential discussion.