Reporting to a dynamic and inspiring Chief Executive Officer and engaging broadly with the Board, the Chief Corporate Officer (CCO) leads a large, multidisciplinary team across:
- Governance and Risk and NHVR Board Secretariat services
- Procurement & Property including Heavy Vehicle Safety Initiatives
- People, Safety & Culture
- Legal Services.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Demonstrate strong people leadership experience across multiple functions relevant to this role
- Have executive experience in a regulated environment and understand the political landscape
- Possess a deep understanding of state and federal government operating environments
- Demonstrate an ability to challenge with respect, drive enabling, customer enabling team cultures that ‘get ahead’ of the needs of the wider business
- Have high level conceptual, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Previously have led change related to innovative service delivery, enablement, and growth
- Be experienced in working closely with a Board and Finance and Audit committee as a leader of the Board secretariat
- Have a track record of building strong working relationships
- Strong commercial acumen and senior level financial management skills
- Have led enterprise-wide business improvements and innovative projects and programs of work
- Hold tertiary qualifications in accounting, commercial, business administration or finance with post graduate qualifications well regarded
NHVR is offering the right executive an opportunity to lead positive, enabling and industry transforming change. You will be a people centric leader who is flexible, agile, and dynamic. You will enjoy a fast-paced environment that constantly drives for exceptional outcomes for customers, stakeholders, and employees.
For more information or to apply with your resume and 1-2 page cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements listed, please visit www.ontalent.com.au/NHVR or email NHVR@ontalent.com.au Confidential enquiries can be made to Danielle Guinea or Natasha Olsson-Seeto on 07 3305 5800.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy.