The current services provided by Suncare include Regional Assessment Services (RAS), respite assistance and emergency respite coordination, in-home personal care, housekeeping assistance, home delivered meals, transport, home maintenance, social events and activities, a range of clinical health services including occupational therapy, physiotherapy, and nursing services.
OnTalent is privileged to partner with the Board to recruit a new Chief Executive Officer (CEO). We are seeking a commercially minded social entrepreneur. We are looking for an experienced leader with knowledge and exposure in similar organisations who can demonstrate complex high-level management of a mid-sized organisation. We want someone who has an appreciation of technology and its power to enhance high quality service delivery centred on consumer choice and can drive efficiency.
To be successful you will demonstrate the following:
- Employees and stakeholders describe you as authentic, engaging, commercial, empowering, motivating, and collaborative.
- Empathy with the sector - A deep understanding of the drivers and needs of the community and be an active spokesperson for the interests of aged and vulnerable people within the community.
- Demonstrate good business instincts and acumen, supported with high emotional intelligence, integrity, and empathy.
- Experience engaging with diverse stakeholders and developing collaborative partnerships.
- Strategic understanding of governments’ legislation and reform agendas across the aged care, health and disability sectors and demonstrating an agile approach in leading organisations through change.
- Ability to recognise and deploy technology to create innovative solutions and high-quality services.
For further information on the role, please go to www.ontalent.com.au/suncare
To apply, please forward your resume and a maximum 2-page cover letter that highlights your experience in relation to the key criteria. For a confidential discussion please contact Fiona Cochran or Robyn Walker on 07 3305 5800.
Applications close 9.00am, Friday 1 October 2021.