Concept Environmental Services is a leading provider of bespoke, innovative storage solutions to the resources, municipal, utilities and agricultural industries. Founded in 2009, Concept is proudly Australian owned and operated. Well positioned to embark on its next chapter of growth and development, we now seek a growth oriented, entrepreneurial, visionary and people centric (team and customer) Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to lead the realisation of this growth potential.
Reporting to an engaged and ambitious Board which includes the founders, the CEO will provide the leadership, management, and vision necessary to ensure that the company efficiently achieves its significant growth potential and creates sustainable value.
Accountabilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Leadership of all operational areas of the business aligned with the company’s strategy, vision, and core values, including an unwavering commitment to the highest levels of safety and governance.
- Whilst leveraging the existing exceptional team, grow out a world-class team by getting the right people on board and ensuring they are highly motivated, aligned, and accountable, while continually reinforcing the company’s ‘can-do’ and innovative culture.
- Development and precise execution of strategy in collaboration with the Board to achieve growth, profitability, market, product, and other business goals.
- Supporting an efficient and effective senior management team capable of successful and rapid scaling of the business in line with the agreed strategy and vision.
- Building company brand value through sophisticated marketing and by ingraining a trusted customer-centric approach where customer expectations are exceeded in all aspects of sales, implementation, and ongoing support.
- Establishing high value, win-win partnerships with appropriate external partners to leverage the offering further into the marketplace, increasing market-share, and creating competitive advantage.
- Preparing and delivering annual business plans and budgets to achieve exceptional financial results, cash-flow optimisation, and providing timely and concise verbal and written reports.
- Managing and mitigating key business risks to ensure the safe, efficient, and effective achievement of the strategy.
To be successful you will be an entrepreneurial, proven leader with at least 10 years’ experience at CEO or Senior Executive level in an organisation providing products or solutions to their target sectors or adjacent sectors (with relevant tertiary qualification). You will have grown businesses in terms of scale, geography, value, product diversification, quality, and capability. You will be able to demonstrate a track record in leading market growth, exceptional financial management skills and commercial capability – leading negotiations and management of commercial deals and have an excellent external reputation and network. You have built collaborative interdisciplinary teams and be able to articulate vision, set and drive strategy with an innate ability to motivate, inspire and empower.
Based in Brisbane, the role (and organisation) has a national customer footprint. Relocation support will be provided to the successful candidate and flexibility given to the timing of relocation.
An attractive remuneration package with performance bonuses and a potential opportunity for equity (LTI) will be offered.
This role is not a ‘fix’ – it is a true growth remit with all the requisite structures, appetites, energy, and capability in place for an exceptional CEO to take this amazing organisation from ‘good to great’.
For a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity call Natasha Olsson-Seeto or Danielle Guinea on 07 3305 5800 or email conceptCEO@ontalent.com.au ‘Apply Now’ with your latest resume and a detailed 1-2 page cover letter outlining your aligned experience and achievements.