Reporting to an engaged, committed and industry experience Board, the CEO will lead the development of refreshed strategic and operational plans – bringing the voice, aspirations and concerns of members to the center of the organisation’s focus and energy. To be successful in this role you will:
- Have relevant industry or adjacent industry experience and an understanding of the challenges facing the sector (club management, gaming, systems, industrial relations, membership, charitable gaming and loyalty programs well regarded)
- Be an experienced leader either operating as a CEO or be ready to step up
- Have exceptional advocacy and stakeholder management skills including a demonstrated ability to represent the needs of members at the highest levels of government, in the media and beyond
- Have a positive, growth mindset demonstrated by your ability to identify opportunities for improvement in value delivered to members
- Be a visionary, engaged and authentic people leader
- Have strong knowledge of governance, relevant legislation, risk and financial management
To apply, please provide a cover letter that outlines how you meet the requirements above along with your resume. Confidential enquiries can be made to Ben Thurlow or Natasha Olsson-Seeto on 07 3305 5800. Applications close Sunday 31 May 2020.