investLogan (iL), the independent investment company for the City of Logan, is a leading and visionary entity bringing investment into the City of Logan and returning benefits to Logan residents. Through collaboration and advocacy, long term success for iL means creating infrastructure, job and business opportunities for the future which generate economic, community and social value.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to deliver on this vision and shape the growth of this unique entity for the City of Logan. Reporting to an experienced and dynamic Board of Directors, as CEO you will lead a high performance and credentialed team to:
- Develop strategies and initiatives to deliver company objectives
- Create an innovative and high energy environment to achieve positive impact and excellence
- Develop and execute sustainable growth and commercial strategies which align with the iL vision and which will be highly impactful for the City of Logan
- Develop and reinforce positive and productive relationships with the shareholder, and stakeholders including public sector, industry, and the community
- Generate high value opportunities that bring investment, job creation and growth to the City of Logan
To be successful in this role you will possess exceptional leadership and negotiation skills. You will be an engaging contributor with experience in business strategy, investment and the development sector with a track record of building strong teams and positive company culture. You will need to generate innovative planning, development and commercial strategies relevant to Company objectives and to maximise operational efficiencies, improvements and returns on a financial, social and community level. You will be a strong connector and collaborator with a proven track record in corporate governance, risk and compliance and people management.
This is an exceptional role for an outstanding CEO or for a Senior Executive ready to take the next step. iL is offering an opportunity to truly make a difference within and for the Logan community. An attractive salary package is on offer as is an opportunity to shape the future of the organisation.
To apply please provide your resume and a 1-2 page submission by clicking "apply now". To request the Success Profile or for a confidential discussion email us at investloganCEO@ontalent.com.au or call Natasha Olsson-Seeto or Courtney Chambers on 07 3305 5800.
Applications close Sunday 15 November 2020.