Reporting to an engaged and ambitious Board, the CEO will provide the leadership, management, and vision necessary to ensure that the company efficiently achieves its significant growth potential and creates sustainable value.
Accountabilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Leadership of all operational areas of the business aligned with the company’s strategy, vision, and core values, including an unwavering commitment to the highest levels of safety and governance.
- Leveraging the existing exceptional team, grow out a world-class team by getting the right people on board and ensuring they are highly motivated, aligned, and accountable, while continually reinforcing the company’s ‘can-do’ and innovative culture.
- Development and precise execution of strategy in collaboration with the Board to achieve growth, profitability, market, product, and other business goals.
- Supporting an efficient and effective senior management team capable of successful and rapid scaling of the business in line with the agreed strategy and vision.
- Building company brand value through sophisticated marketing and by ingraining a trusted customer-centric approach where customer expectations are exceeded in all aspects of sales, implementation, and ongoing support.
- Establishing high value, win-win partnerships with appropriate external partners to leverage the offering further into the marketplace, increasing market-share, and creating competitive advantage.
- Preparing and delivering annual business plans and budgets to achieve exceptional financial results, cash-flow optimisation, and providing timely and concise verbal and written reports.
- Managing and mitigating key business risks to ensure the safe, efficient, and effective achievement of the strategy
Based in Mackay, the role (and organisation) is truly global and will require extensive travel. Relocation support will be provided to the successful candidate and flexibility given to the timing of relocation. An attractive remuneration package with performance bonuses and an opportunity for equity (LTI) will be offered.
This role is not a ‘fix’ – it is a true growth remit with all the requisite structures, appetites, energy, and capability in place for an exceptional CEO to take this amazing organisation from ‘good to great’.
For a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity call Natasha Olsson-Seeto or Fiona Cochran on 07 3305 5800. ‘Apply Now’ with your latest resume and a detailed 1-2 page cover letter outlining your aligned experience and achievements.