An opportunity now arises for an experienced Chief Executive Officer to drive the organisation through the next stage of its evolution. The CEO has oversight of:
- Vision and leadership
- Strategy, planning and business management
- Financial sustainability, risk, and revenue growth
- Stakeholder, external and government relationships
To be successful you must be a CEO with experience leading a complex and diverse customer-centric organisation with experience and success that includes:
- Tourism, place making and destination attraction
- Passion for environment, heritage, and culture
- Member or customer centric environments
- Leadership of geographic and operationally diverse teams, including a volunteer workforce
- Creation of alternative revenue streams, seeking and securing new and adjacent opportunities for growth
- Complex stakeholder and relationship management including government, industry, and community
- Oversight of governance and operational leadership in a not for profit or similar environment
If you’re ready to lead with heart and passion please apply with your resume and a 1-2 page cover letter, outlining why you should be the next CEO of NTAQ. A Success Profile can be requested by emailing NTAQ@ontalent.com.au
Confidential enquiries can be made via email or by calling Natasha Olsson-Seeto or Courtney Chambers on 07 3305 5800.
Applications close 5:00pm, Thursday 24 June 2021.