An opportunity now exists for an exceptional, visionary leader to deliver this strategy. Reporting to a dynamic, independent Board, the CEO will lead the organisation to:
- Implement and engage broadly with stakeholders on the 10-year Strategy
- Lead, manage and direct a high-performance team that promotes a values-based culture
- Lead the Authority to implement place-based planning to meet current and emerging challenges in population growth and climate adaptation and delivering on government priorities.
- Create a sustainable and resilient waterways network, lead in innovation, and apply evidence-based research to waterways management
- Ensure the Authority can respond to emerging challenges through an agile and skilled workforce, collaborating deeply with State Government and City of Gold Coast
- Be responsible for a budget of $30M pa in OPEX/CAPEX and a $190M asset portfolio
- Champion, shape and implement change management processes and drive reform
- Oversee compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
We encourage applications from dynamic and engaging senior executives from the private and public sector with experience in infrastructure, strategy implementation, innovation, stakeholder engagement and change leadership to apply by providing a comprehensive and current resume outlining your relevant work experience and achievements along with a synopsis, (max 2 pages) of
how your experience, abilities and knowledge relate to the requirements outlined.
People from diverse backgrounds including culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with a disability, women, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Please visit www.ontalent.com.au/gcwa for further information regarding this exciting opportunity.
For confidential enquiries or to request a Success Profile email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Natasha Olsson-Seeto or Courtney Chambers on 07 3305 5800.