We have an exciting opportunity for a high-calibre candidate that is looking to utilize their expertise with a privately owned, multi-stakeholder, junior METS business on a 5-year aggressive growth strategy. You will bring strong experience and knowledge working with an entrepreneurial CEO and board in businesses with international markets. You will be confident in FX management and risk minimisation, international regulation and tax, asset management and valuation and debt funding.
Revenue is budgeted to double year on year, as will the operations and team. As the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) you will be experienced in developing a high performing local and international finance team and driving a culture of excellence. You thrive on leading an organisation to be the best it can be. You will have a consultative and approachable style and be confident to respectfully question ideas.
The next 12-18 months are critical to the strategy and growth journey. This is a hands-on leadership role where you will be part of the building blocks to success.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Minimum 5 years CFO experience working with an entrepreneurial CEO and board, advising on how to meet strategic goals
- Demonstrate a high-level quality of work– Board papers, trend analyses and profitability metrics, financials, governance and compliance
- Be a strong collaborator, approachable and known for engaging widely across the business
- Be willing to travel internationally (when the borders open)
- Hold a CA or CPA in addition to a formal qualification in Accounting, Business, Finance or Commerce
Confidential enquiries can be made to Fiona Cochran or Courtney Chambers at OnTalent, on (07) 3305 5800. Please submit a 1-2 page cover letter and resume (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy.