This is not your average CFO role with narrow and tactical parameters. Beyond the critical finance function, this role leads teams across ICT, payroll and broader functions that are essential to the HELP portfolio of products and services. The CFO also plays a key role in providing commercial and financial advice across the business and interacts with the Board and other external stakeholders.
Strategic and operational responsibilities and focus include:
- Supporting commercial decision making and play a lead role in organic and inorganic growth opportunities
- Leadership of finance and accounting, payroll, and ICT to support operations
- Oversee financial planning and analysis (budgeting, forecasting and long-term strategic projections), treasury, investment management and cashflow monitoring
- Identification and mitigation of business risks ensuring controls and processes are in place
- Provide financial and commercial performance reporting – including ACNC obligations and other statutory bodies
- Manage relationships with external auditors and financial institutions
- Oversight of strategic ICT – ensuring business continuity and that the organisation’s systems, technologies, and IT assets are fit for purpose, secure and are protected from cyber risk
- Link financial and management reporting insights to the organisation’s day to day operations, corporate goals, and objectives
- Oversee a large fleet and asset base
- Oversee a large property portfolio
- Undertake commercial reviews and negotiations of key contracts
As well as deep technical competence and relevant experience you will be an engaged and collaborative people leader who actively develops capability, capacity and engagement in individuals, teams, and the wider organisation. You will be able to demonstrate exceptional formal and informal leadership capability as well as a track record in driving commercial value in complex environments.
HELP is offering an opportunity to be involved in exciting and broad strategic objective execution. To work with a deeply committed and engaged Board and Executive and to see firsthand the impact HELP has on their customers, their families and the broader community.
For more information, you can request a Success Profile by emailing HELP@ontalent.com.au or calling Natasha Olsson-Seeto or Courtney Chambers on 07 3305 5800. When applying please provide a tailored 1-2 page cover letter outlining what excites you about this role and the value your experience would bring to this amazing role.
Applications close Sunday, 14 November 2021.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy.