Our client is a Brisbane based success story. Successfully manufacturing and distributing more than 1,500 products across Australia and New Zealand, they lead in product development, innovative customer solutions to a specialist market and have a reputation for exceptional customer service. Privately owned, with a turnover of circa $100M, they operate two factories in Australia and have an office in New Zealand. We are seeking suitably experienced candidates for the role of Chief Financial Officer, reporting to the Managing Director, and collaborating with an experienced and committed executive leadership team.
Believing in streamlined approaches that deliver exceptional customer outcomes, the ideal Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will drive a shared services approach, advising and engaging with leaders across the business to provide insight, support decision-making, and drive efficiency. In addition, having recently implemented a state-of-the-art ERP system, the CFO will ensure that benefits are gained both within the finance function but more broadly in how finance interacts with the broader business.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 5 years experience leading the finance function of a similarly scaled business ($100M plus/privately owned)
- Be a collaborative, practical and engaging people leader
- Have relatable taxation, FX and Transfer pricing knowledge and experience
- Be highly collaborative and demonstrated experience in establishing a shared services approach to a multisite operation
- Have knowledge of financial management as it relates to manufacturing and distribution
- Have strong IT/Technology capability with ERP experience
The CFO leads a small, high-quality team and will be required to provide strategic leadership whilst being hands-on as required. If you are seeking a role that actively contributes strategically and operationally, enjoy the dynamic of a privately owned and agile environment, please apply with your resume and a cover letter that outlines how you meet the requirements listed.
A detailed Success Profile is available, and further enquiries can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Natasha Olsson-Seeto or Courtney Chambers on 07 3305 5800.
Applications close Sunday, 14 November 2021.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy.