The Chief of Operational Services will be instrumental in leading the development and integration of the organization’s systems and processes, creating alignment and increased operational efficiencies that will enable positive customer outcomes and impact.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief of Operational Services is a key member of the leadership team. This role will provide leadership, management, and direction to the multi-disciplinary team through the delivery of efficient and impact-driven services that are consistent and comply with quality risk and governance standards. This exciting and complex role will provide leadership and mentoring to clinical and non-clinical teams that provide Community Nursing, Case Management, and Home Care.
To be successful in this exciting and impactful role, you will have extensive leadership experience with demonstrated expertise and outcomes achieved across the key areas of:
- Strategic leadership across multiple areas of Nursing, Home Care, and Disability.
- Reviewing, designing, and integrating cross-team systems and processes that improve operational efficiencies.
- Quality, risk, and clinical governance and understanding of regulatory issues across all relevant sectors.
- Formation and implementation of strategy, including the development of initiatives, budgets, business plans, and identification of risks and opportunities.
- Continuous improvement and change management.
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement and relationship development.
- Proven experience and understanding of the not-for-profit sector.
- Qualifications and clinical nursing experience. Current AHPRA accreditation is essential.
- Postgraduate qualifications in a relevant discipline.
This is a unique and special role – the organisation is inspiring and has an enormous impact on helping people to live a quality and safe independent life. If this role excites you, and you’re up for the challenge, please ‘Apply Now’ with your resume and 1-2 page cover letter (Word format).
For a confidential discussion, or to request a Success Profile, contact Robyn Walker or Courtney Chambers on 07 3305 5800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 5:00pm on Wednesday 22 September 2021.