Civil Engineer for an immediate start to manage the finalisation of projects for some major local initiatives.
This role will initially be for a 3 month contract period but negotiable and highly likely to be extended beyond this post Christmas.
The location of this role is on beautiful Norfolk Island where the preference is for the successful candidate to reside onsite for the initial 3 month duration with accommodation and flights included and then if extended a FIFO option can be available.
You will be a dynamic Engineer who can focus on a number of key projects that require dedicated supervision and must possess the following;
- Appropriate engineering qualifications
- Local government experience
- Be resilient and flexible
- Able to manage staff and delegate duties effectively
- Be able to stay above the normal employee/hr day to day activities and strategically stay focused on the projects and achievement of project objectives
- Outstanding communication skills
- Construction experience
- Project management experience
- A background of successful project completion
If this sounds like you, or you would like to discuss this role further please apply directly via the "Apply Now" function or you may make contact with
Louisa Jackson 07 3305 5814 or via email email@example.com
with any questions you have regarding the role.