From an operational and delivery perspective, Compliance Engineer will:
- Assist in the development and refinement of requirements capture as part of V&V process.
- Assess EMC and certification requirements to assist the transition of product from prototype to certification stage.
- Generation of standards compliance documentation for existing fast charger products and upcoming related projects.
- Assist design engineers with aspects relating to personnel safety circuitry, EMC filtering, and high voltage safety compliance.
- Assisting validation and test engineers with testing of prototypes to verify compliance.
- Remaining abreast of the latest developments in engineering and regulatory requirements including UL, CSA, IEC, IEEE, ROSH, etc.
- Preparing and presenting internal training materials for design team to keep them up to date with developments in relevant standards.
To be successful in this role you will have extensive experience in the Compliance Engineering process. You will have experience across the following:
- BSc/BA in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related degree
- Experience in Compliance Engineering of electronics products in a regulated environment (automotive, medical, aerospace, defense, etc.).
- Experience with DOORS or Windchill requirements management desirable.
- A background in Electronic circuit and product design, of interest would be experience in assisting design teams with aspects relating to product safety compliance.
- Experience in the use of EMC test equipment and facilities. With the ability to support internal testing if required.
- Strong attention to detail and meticulous in your approach.
- Experience in the generation of detailed paperwork and reports to support compliance engineering activities and submissions to relevant standards and industry bodies.
- Strong personable skills that include the ability to develop internal stakeholder relationships as well as external relationships with industry bodies and partners.
- High energy levels to ensure successful project delivery or turnaround success.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Process and people focused.
All unsolicited and third party applications will be forward to Peter Starling at OnTalent.
OnTalent will be closed for the Christmas period from Monday 23 December 2019 until Monday 6 January 2020. All applications made during this time will be reviewed upon our return.