It’s a big call we know, but we find exceptional talent, by thinking differently
– and it’s this approach that provides the foundation to our success.
OnTalent is a boutique Brisbane-based Talent Advisory firm specialising in talent acquisition, executive assessment and development, and leadership solutions throughout Australia. Our aim is to provide our clients with tailored solutions and advice for whatever stage of their career journey - from hiring to retiring, and every stage in between.
We are looking for a Customer Experience (CX) Coordinator to support our recruitment team. Our model is different, our delivery breadth is vast and our service commitments uncompromising. We believe that by Connecting People with Purpose, results for both the individual and organisation will follow. It’s why our reputation and brand has gone from strength to strength since opening our doors over 10 years ago. In short, we’re proud to always provide the highest level of personal and professional service to our clients and candidates alike.
We specialise in professional talent, mid-level management through to CEO and Board in:
- NFP, Aged Care and Philanthropic
- Public Sector – State, Local, GOC, Statutory Authorities
- Technical, Engineering & Emerging Technologies
- Professional Services
Reporting to the Head of Search and Engagement, you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Ensuring the Head of Search and Engagement and Associate Client Partners are proactively supported with regular check-ins to determine needs and requirements
- Acting as the first point of contact for our customers and providing an engaging and professional service
- Compilation of documents for internal and external use
- Management of our resume formatting service
- Posting of advertisements
- Management of weekly update emails to our candidates
- Scheduling a variety of appointments
- Database management
We are looking for someone awesome that brings a proactive attitude, is curious and highly driven with superior written and verbal communication skills. You will be known for your exceptional customer service along with the ability to manage priorities in a fast pace and dynamic environment.
Ideally, you will have:
- Proven experience in a customer service role and / or experience supporting a team of driven professionals
- A passion for developing and nurturing relationships
- An awesome work ethic, which includes attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Recognition as a team player and the confidence to manage up
- Flexibility with work hours to accommodate core business hours (8:30am to 5:00pm, Mon– Fri).
We offer ongoing learning and development led by our leadership team who are passionate about seeing their employees reach their full potential. An attractive salary package, career pathways, access to our L&D Hub, a social club, monthly team celebrations and WFH days are just a few of the amazing things we offer.
If this excites you, please ‘Apply Now’ with your resume and cover letter stating why you want to join our team. For a confidential discussion, please don’t hesitate to contact Courtney Chambers, Head of Search and Engagement on 0432 418 428 or 07 3305 5800.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy