Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy providing comprehensive engineering, environmental, planning, and surveying services throughout Australia. They work with a diverse of clients in the Energy & Resources, Infrastructure and Property sectors providing high quality, commercially pragmatic solutions with a strong focus on client service and delivery.
This impressive and long-standing organisation is seeking to employ an experienced Mechanical piping designer to join their design team located in Brisbane. This is an opportunity to join a professional, progressive company and become part of an inclusive, supportive team. You will be able to network and share with colleagues locally, regionally and globally to achieve career success.
In this role you will be part of a design office responsible for delivering a wide range of projects using 12D and 3D software packages. You must have strong communication skills, evidence of design experience within the oil and gas and / or mining industries and be adaptable to a fast-paced engineering office environment.
- A positive and professional attitude and be able to contribute to the design office
- A strong work ethic and aptitude to learn
- Strong and clear communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with other engineering disciplines
- Full Australian working rights
- Experience using AutoCAD Plant3D, Smartplant
- Understanding of P&ID, Orthographic and Isometric drawings
- Experience of working with point cloud using Autodesk ReCap is an advantage
- Experience in the oil, gas and energy sector onshore projects
- Experience in consulting or fabrication firms in Australia
- Advance your career as a Mechanical Piping Designer under the framework of our successful national consultancy with a view to take on a lead role
- Friendly team with a very supportive Manager
- Professional career development, the company promotes talent from within
- Competitive Salary
- Support and contribute to your continued Professional Development
If this sounds like you, or you would like to discuss this role further please apply via the “Apply Now” function or you may make contact with
Louisa Jackson 07 3305 5814 or via email email@example.com with any questions you have regarding the role.