Reporting to the CEO, and as part of a passionate leadership team, this is an autonomous role requiring exceptional people leadership across a large team, external stakeholders and members. To be successful in this dynamic, fast-paced and challenging role you will:
- Be a dynamic, authentic and agile leader
- Have a legal, ER/IR or employee benefits background
- Have substantial expertise in complex stakeholder management
- Be able to manage competing priorities and complex problem solving
- Have demonstrated crisis leadership experience
- Understand member/customer experience journey mapping and process improvement
Confidential enquiries can be made to Ben Thurlow or Natasha Olsson-Seeto on 07 3305 5800.