We are delighted to partner with TasWater to source experienced engineering talent for one of Tasmania’s leading employers.
TasWater is Tasmania’s water and sewerage provider, a state-wide utility delivering essential services across Tasmania 24/7/365. Employing over 800 people, they are excited about the future, are passionate about Tasmania’s communities and take pride in the work that they do.
Their vision is to be a trusted and respected provider of essential services that is making a positive difference to Tasmania. This is assisted by their five values and behaviours:
- Honest and straight forward - We uphold the values and behaviours of TasWater in every action and decision
- Getting it right - We will develop responsible solutions and strive for continuous improvement in all that we do
- Long term thinking - We will deliver outcomes that are in the best interests of the Tasmanian Community
- Working together - We will work together as One TasWater to meet the expectations of our customers
- Taking ownership - We will take personal responsibility for meeting commitments
- By living these values and behaviours, we can achieve our vision to provide better services for Tasmania.
- Senior Engineer Treatment Plant and Pumping Asset Performance
- Senior Engineer Network Asset Performance
- Senior Engineer Capital Works Planning
- Senior Engineer Asset Strategy
- Engineer SCADA Strategy
- Dam Safety Engineer
- Senior Engineer Civil / Hydraulic Design
For a confidential discussion about any of these opportunities, contact Robyn Titmus, Senior Client Partner or Leanne Nunan, Associate Client Partner on 07 3305 5800.
To download a position description or to submit your application,
visit our website: ontalent.com.au/taswater
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy.