You will be responsible for the provision of a high standard of health surveillance and advice, with an emphasis on food licensing, auditing and inspections.
To be successful you will have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in environmental health or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in performing assessments and investigations and excellent knowledge of local legislation and standards
- A strong service orientation
- Highly developed negotiation skills and ability to competently diffuse conflict situations
- Local council or government experience will be highly regarded
- An Open and Current, valid driving license
Please use the "Apply Now" function below to be considered.