This position will provide full engineering support for operations and facilities equipment to ensure critical site equipment and plant is kept functional at all times.
You will be responsible for the effective management of a key engineering team ensuring reliable and continuous facilities operation.
From an operational and delivery perspective, the Equipment & Fab Facilities Manager will:
- Manage the Fab Facilities team in supporting the following activities to meet best uptime, budget, teamwork and morale
- Co-ordinate vendor/contractor activities including;
- Equipment Installs
- Working with regulatory bodies to ensure compliance with Australian Standards including
- Managing Occupational Health & Safety including
- Equipment Maintenance Management
- Monitor manufacturing performance indices and implement corrective actions and continuous improvement to improve indices.
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience in Equipment and Fab Maintenance experience in a semiconductor manufacturing environment
- Have led a group of engineers in the maintenance of semiconductor equipment with significant and complex maintenance needs
- Knowledge of statistics and statistical process control (SPC)
- Timely, decisive, pro-active and improvement oriented with a high level of organisational ability;
- Good People Management Skill and Interpersonal Skill
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, task orientated with a solution focused and hands on approach.
- Creative/Out-of the-box thinker who can contextualise decisions into the broader scope of company direction.
- A high level of drive, enthusiasm and a "can do" approach, comfortable being outside of technical comfort zone – a willingness to learn new things.
- Exceptional communication skills to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and external partners with the ability to clearly communicate complex ideas.
- Manage priorities and tight timeframes - Self-motivation in achieving goals and a positive mindset towards this.
To be considered, please submit your resume and a cover letter (outlining your core capability for the role, demonstrated experience of how you have delivered outcomes and why this role is of interest) both in Word format by selecting the “apply now” function.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Peter Starling, Client Partner on 07 3305 5830 or 0433 422 518.