Titles Queensland manages the land and water titles registry for Queensland. In June 2021, the Queensland Government announced the state’s titles registry services would transfer to the Queensland Future Fund, enabled by the Queensland Future Fund (Titles Registry) Act 2021.
Now operating independently, Titles Queensland is building its team and we are seeking an Executive Assistant to provide high quality, proactive and confidential administrative support, primarily to the Chief Executive and as required from time to time, other members of the Executive/Senior Management team.
The role will be required to liaise with internal and external stakeholders including senior management and the Board and the capacity to build and sustain professional and cooperative relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a proactive “can do” attitude, willingness to take ownership of tasks, excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
The key accountabilities are not limited to but include:
- Provide quality organisational and administrative support to the Chief Executive and executive team
- Maintaining diaries, scheduling and arranging meetings, actioning responses to enquiries and ensuring urgent matters are dealt with in a timely and professional manner
- Collating board papers and materials and ensuring agenda items are communicated to the Company Secretariat in a timely manner
- Document management – file/archive and maintain storage/retrieval of soft and hard copies
- Monitor and maintain internal and external correspondence and emails including preparing routine correspondence on behalf of the Chief Executive
- Prepare invoices for approval and payment, cheque requisitions, expense reimbursements, reconciliation and coding of monthly expenses and corporate credit card statements for the Chief Executive and executive/senior leadership team
- Booking and managing travel arrangements
- Event coordination including room bookings and management, catering, attendance
- Maintenance of the Titles Queensland administrative registers i.e. gifts register, contracts register, remote working register and equipment used remotely
We are seeking an executive assistant with a minimum of five years administrative experience at a senior executive level. You will have a strong knowledge of office and administrative requirements, business protocols and processes along with strong problem solving and analytical skills. You can demonstrate your ability to work independently, show initiative and manage various tasks with minimal supervision. Paramount is a high level of attention to detail and accuracy, tact, discretion, sensitivity and the ability to maintain confidentiality. You have well-developed verbal communication skills and an ability to interact professionally and collaborate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. A high level of competency with Microsoft Office is essential.
Experience in managing competing priorities in a high volume and complex commercial, professional services environment as well as general accounting practices, such as credit cards, petty cash and expense reimbursement is preferred.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Robyn Titmus, Senior Client Partner or Courtney Chambers, Head of Search & Engagement at OnTalent on 07 3305 5800. To be considered, please submit your resume and a 1-2 page cover letter (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy.