Lead a geographically dispersed support service function, transforming systems and processes to deliver exceptional customer service
- Experience transforming end to end administrative and support services
- Establish a culture of information sharing, communication and a growth mindset
- Experience leading a customer centric focused team
RSL Queensland is the largest ex-service organisation in Queensland, with 240 Sub Branches across 10 Districts, offering advice, support and camaraderie to all current and former Australian Defence Force members and their families.
RSL Queensland’s purpose is to support a bright future and enduring legacy for all veterans and their families. For more than 100 years they have worked to protect the rights of those who have sacrificed so that we may live peacefully, and this continues to drive RSL Qld today.
Reporting to the General Manager Membership & Network, this role coordinates geographically dispersed District Office Coordinators to provide consistent, high quality, customer focused frontline, administrative and support services to all RSL Queensland’s District Offices.
The role will transform the delivery of administrative and support shared services, embedding standardised systems, policies and processes to enable the delivery of consistent, high quality and contemporary support services. Collaboration and engagement will be the keystone to building capacity, capability and cultural alignment to the organisation’s strategic direction and values.
Leading the development, implementation and evaluation of engagement programs and initiatives will ensure that stakeholder relationships are based on trust, knowledge of the unique needs of each District and a commitment to providing support that will empower the District Offices to provide an exceptional level of service.
To be considered, we are seeking candidates with:
- Tertiary qualifications in business or a related field or equivalent demonstrated experience
- Proven success transforming end to end administrative and support services in a fast paced and complex environment
- Demonstrated success leading a geographically diverse support service function, delivering exceptional customer service
- Experience in designing and implementing system and process improvements that deliver a high level of effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Experience driving culture change and change more broadly
- Experience in building and developing relationships with a range of stakeholders and a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with groups and individuals with diverse needs
- Experience of project management and monitoring and evaluating quality and impact
- Excellent communication skills including written, oral, negotiation and presentation skills
Regular interstate and intrastate travel will be required.
For a confidential discussion or to request a position description, contact Fiona Cochran or Robyn Walker at OnTalent on 07 3305 5800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered, please submit your resume and a 1-2 page tailored cover letter (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy.