From an operational and delivery perspective, the Facilities Engineer will:
- Perform the Maintenance and Repair of Facilities Equipment across all areas in the high-technology manufacturing and supporting areas.
- Maintenance includes Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic, Ultra-Pure Water and HVAC systems.
- Perform installation of equipment, plant and general repairs to highest standards
- Create and/or Modify Procedures, PM specifications and our SharePoint documentation as needed to improve site maintenance and associated information.
- Actively working as part of a team to enhance training of other Facilities Engineers positively helping productivity and site performance.
- Interact with other Equipment and Process Engineers.
- Work towards highest machine equipment and plant uptime with cost minimization a priority.
- Monitor and improve the quality of manufacturing and operates within the business plan.
To be successful in this role you will have experience as a Facilities Engineer role within a similar company. You will have experience across the following:
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 years Facilities experience in a hi-technology manufacturing environment.
- A strong, hands-on individual contributor and a self-starter.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others, and independently.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, task orientated with a solution focused and hands on approach.
- Creative/Out-of the-box thinker who can contextualise decisions into the broader scope of company direction.
- A high level of drive, enthusiasm and a "can do" approach, comfortable being outside of technical comfort zone – a willingness to learn new things.
- Exceptional communication skills to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and external partners with the ability to clearly communicate complex ideas.
- Manage priorities and tight timeframes - Self-motivation in achieving goals and a positive mindset towards this.
To be considered, please submit your resume and a cover letter (outlining your core capability for the role, demonstrated experience of how you have delivered outcomes and why this role is of interest) both in Word format by selecting the “apply now” function.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Peter Starling, Client Partner on 07 3305 5830 or 0433 422 518.