Reporting to the COO/CEO, our client is seeking experienced, hands on, service centric candidates for the rewarding part-time role of Finance Manager. The Finance Manager will take a supportive business partnering approach to ensure the integrity of their financial reporting, internal controls, processes and compliance. Further, the role will deliver advice, timely and accurate information and insights to the Executive Team, Board, and key staff to support decision making and strategic planning – thereby balancing our clients financial and social outcomes.
Acting across the full activities of the organisation, the Finance Manager will be a key member of a small, friendly, and engaged team. With clear opportunity for extension and expansion, this is an initial 12-month contract at 15 hours a week and includes 8 days annual leave. Flexible working from home arrangements will also be considered.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Budgeting and forecasting, including a contribution towards strategic business planning
- Deliver a business partnering approach that supports operations through financial advice and insights, cost analysis, scenario and business optimisation modelling/analysis
- Oversee all banking including reconciliations, the preparation of monthly accounts receivable and payable, reports and annual financial statements
- Act as the point of contact and liaise with auditors, monitoring risk, compliance and governance, ensuring any defects or non-conformances are addressed
- Oversight of contracts/commercial management with customers, including pricing, contract formation, credit
- In conjunction with an outsourced bookkeeper, process staff payroll and other payments, including employee’s superannuation and salary sacrificing
- Oversee financial accounting and taxation, ensuring compliance and statutory responsibilities, the submission of BAS and IAS
- Ideally CPA or CA qualified, you will hold membership of an accounting body and be required to pass a criminal history check
If you are driven to make a difference in society and you fit the requirements outlined above, please apply with your resume and one-page cover letter telling us why you’d be a great fit for this fulfilling part-time role. For a confidential discussion please call Ben Thurlow, Client Partner at OnTalent on 07 3305 5800.
Applications close Friday 18th December 2020.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy