- Relocation assistance provided
- Financial Control, strategic and finance support
- Manufacturing/Production, Agri sector
Our client, a regional Queensland Chemical production facility continues to experience significant growth and expansion and as a result, is seeking an experienced Financial Controller to lead their manufacturing operations division.
As the leader of Financial Management for the division and a direct report to the CEO, this role will be responsible for the financial management of the plant operations and facility along with providing strong operational support and reporting to the border business as well as senior management. You will lead process and business improvement initiatives with a focus on identification of business opportunities and overall elevation of the finance function.
Further, you will be responsible for the:
- Delivery of effective Financial Control and management to the plant and senior management – financial modelling, business processes and procedures
- Effective cash flow management and working capital improvement activities
- Development of costing & analysis of Production, Yields, Sales margins
- Development and management of the Budget Process
- Development of complicated Financial modelling
If you’re seeking an opportunity where you can drive incredible outcomes through astute commercial leadership, can demonstrate the attributes and experience listed above and are looking for a sea change, please apply with your resume and 1-2 page cover letter which highlights how you meet the criteria.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Peter Starling, Client Partner, on Ph: 07 3305 5830