This successful expanding business is seeking a Financial Controller for its manufacturing operations.
This role will be responsible for the financial management of the plant operations and facility.
Reporting to the CEO you will provide strong operational support to the business and provide reporting and support to senior management.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Deliver effective Financial Control and management to the plant and senior management – financial modelling, business processes and procedures
- Lead process improvement for finance through identification of business/opportunities and working with the finance team, business, operations and external parties to identify solutions and deliver the finance simplification strategy
- Effective cash flow management and working capital improvement activities
- Development of costing & analysis of Production, Yields, Sales margins
- Development and management of the Budget Process
- Development of complicated Financial modelling
Skills and experience should cover:
- CPA accounting qualifications or similar – Finance/Commerce Degree
- Experience and background of financial management and control within a plant/manufacturing environment
- Experience in the Agri Manufacturing and trading sector in particular Grain
- Commercial experience that can be applied to critical business areas
- Proven ability to provide strategic and practical finance partnership to business projects, operations, and at a governance level
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills – EXCEL etc, working understanding of finance systems and even Agricultural based platforms/application systems – SMARTsoft etc
- Development of effective and influencing relationship at all levels across the business as well as with supply partners
To be considered please Apply with a resume and covering letter (in WORD format) Confidential enquiries can be made to Peter Starling, Client Partner, on Ph: 07 3305 5830