This diverse and meaningful role is responsible for:
- facilitation of strategic plan development and review - including oversight of cascading objective and defining key priorities
- oversight and input in to business case development
- lead program/project management including framework development and governance
- input into workforce planning to align to current and future objectives
- design and support continuous improvement frameworks (eg Lean, Six Sigma) and educate/lead the business in their application
- strategic market analysis and opportunity identification for new and emerging initiatives that innovate and grow the business
- management of the Marketing and Communications team
- lead with the influence across the business to drive collaboration and expansive thinking and growth mindset
Our client is offering an opportunity to apply your skills in an organisation that genuinely makes a difference, cares deeply about their customers and staff and has an unwavering commitment to growth and impact. They are offering a competitive salary including NFP salary sacrificing benefits and car parking.
For a confidential discussion please phone Hayley Campbell or Natasha Olsson-Seeto on 07 3305 5800. Your application should include your most recent resume and a 1-2 page cover letter that specifically outlines your relevant experience (mandatory). Applications close Sunday 8 March.