The College delivers a comprehensive accredited training and assessment program leading to the award of Fellowship of ACRRM. This award allows graduates to work in general practice anywhere in Australia. ACRRM also provides a continuing professional development program so that members can continue to certify and build on their skills.
We are seeking an exceptional leader to take on the exciting role of General Manager – Education. Reporting to a dynamic and deeply committed Chief Executive, and as part of a high performing leadership team, the General Manager – Education plays a strategic role in guiding the organisation to deliver exceptional education and assessment outcomes for members.
Leading teams in the delivery of training, assessment and accreditation the role oversees key outcomes in:
- Contribution to the annual strategic and business planning process, linking business unit plans to wider corporate objectives
- Management of a complex group of external stakeholders including government and training partners
- Oversight of the development and delivery of high quality training programs and assessment processes aligned with member needs
- Ensuring a high quality of service and engagement is offered to members moving through the training, assessment and accreditation processes
- Developing and leading a highly engaged, high performing team culture
- Delivering on the revenue budget and providing insights to the college on trends and the market
- Ensuring growth in enrolments
- Ensure standards are maintained and oversee the review of curriculum and accreditation
- Ensuring performance of training partners to meet accreditation standards
- Manages risk and governance, ensuring compliance is maintained
- Oversight of the development of new or improved education products and content
- Leadership of key strategic projects
Our client offers autonomy, an ability to contribute strategically and an opportunity to make a difference to rural Australia through the delivery of services to this critical group of members.
To be considered, please submit your resume and cover letter (Word format) which outlines your motivation for and match to the requirements of this role by selecting the “apply now” function. Confidential enquiries can be made to Natasha Olsson-Seeto or Hayley Campbell on 07 3305 5819.
**Please note - interviews will be held for this role in the week beginning 13 January 2020