HELP Enterprises is a significant community-based social enterprise with the core purpose of enhancing the lifestyle and independence of people with a disability. Due to internal movement, we are seeking a General Manager - HELP Disability Care to join a high-performing team, leading the delivery of services including day-services and supports; accommodation; community access; and school leaver employment supports under the NDIS.
Reporting to the Executive General Manager – Supported Employment and Disability Care, this role has six direct reports and a wider team of approximately 120 with oversight of:
- Setting and delivering on divisional strategies and business plans for operational excellence and growth
- Overseeing daily operations
- Ensuring strategically that the division is resourced to deliver to participants and has contingencies and succession plans in place to ensure continuity of delivery
- Ensure a safe work environment that delivers excellent customer service to all stakeholders – internal and external
- Managing financial performance and accountability, including budgets
- Develop programs and operating plans including the required policies, procedures, documentation and training requirements
- Reviews of service delivery, promote best practice and achieve key performance indicators for service delivery
- Provide regular performance feedback and development
- Risk management
- Ensure that participants are regularly communicated with and engaged regarding program development, participant progress and organisational activities
- Develop and maintain collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders across industry
- Representation of HELP at industry events
To be successful you will be an authentic values-led leader with experience and knowledge of NDIS practice excellence and associated legislation. You will have led positive transformational change across multi-site operations with complex service delivery in a similar sector and will be able to demonstrate your ability to develop and deliver innovative programs and activities relevant to this role. Your scheduling, ratio management and workforce planning skills will be exemplary, and you will be able to demonstrate how these skills have related to the realisation of exceptional commercial and financial outcomes. You will lead with unwavering customer centricity and demonstrate a commitment to inclusion, equity and compassionate leadership.
This is an opportunity to join a truly inspirational organisation where you will be encouraged to innovate and grow. The role offers a salary package that include performance-based bonuses and a car.
For a confidential discussion please phone Natasha Olsson-Seeto or Ben Thurlow on 07 3305 5800. Applications should include a 1–2 page cover letter outlining why you are our ideal candidate.
Applications will close 15 January 2021.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy