A tier one community and affordable housing provider, they support over 1,300 Queensland households. With over 35 years’ experience in property and tenancy management, they are a leading provider of high-quality community housing solutions for people who are on low incomes, discriminated against in the private housing market or are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
They offer crisis, transitional and long-term housing to families and individuals of all ages, and support is available to assist tenants with income arrangements, budgeting and referral to specialist services.
We are looking for a true leader, someone with a good social justice mindset and knowledge of the social and affordable housing sector. You will bring
- Depth and breadth of experience in the affordable, social housing sector. You will lead the future direction of the Housing division in line with the strategic plan inclusive of developing innovative housing finance models to support the growth a of a contemporary housing service.
- Transformational leadership – you are known for building collaborative teams and culture. You have demonstrated experience delivering results, inspiring and motivating teams and working across organisational boundaries to achieve shared goals.
- High level communication and interpersonal skills - you are known for your ability to be a key conduit with funding partners (State and Federal Government), the broader community and internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to set and effectively monitor realistic budgets and meet financial targets.
- Demonstrated experience with change including experience responding to new and emerging trends, using new technology and recommending improvements to workplace practices.
- Highly developed problem solving, decision making and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to foster a culture of safety, legislative compliance, quality and continuous improvement.
- A demonstrated commitment and alignment to the mission, vision and values of Churches of Christ.
For a confidential discussion or to request the Success Profile, please contact Courtney Chambers or Fiona Cochran at OnTalent on 07 3305 5800 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered, please submit your resume and 1-2 page cover letter (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function.
Applications close 9:00am AEST Monday, 6 December 2021.