Reporting directly to the CEO and supported by an aligned and motivated Board, Hand Heart Pocket is seeking an experienced and authentic leader who will build strategic relationships with individuals and organisations that deliver outcomes aligned with their strategy and theory of change. With a strong focus on measuring impact and developing mutually beneficial partnerships, the General Manager Social Impact & Engagement will also identify and execute new opportunities for wider member-community engagement. As a key member of the Hand Heart Pocket leadership team, you will also oversee two direct reports.
A systems thinker, you will be passionate about the impact of giving and have a considered approach to driving lasting relationships. Experience in delivering social impact programs or partnering for social change will be highly regarded.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the development and implementation of major philanthropic and social impact programs and partnerships
- Lead the development and implementation of Hand Heart Pocket’s social impact theory of change, outcome measurement, program evaluation and impact reporting
- In conjunction with the CEO and GM Commercial, assess and implement impact investment opportunities
- Lead the Social Impact and Engagement team to develop local philanthropic partnerships and matched giving programs to generate member-community engagement, volunteering and giving
- Lead the Social Impact and Engagement team to implement disaster response and hardship partnerships
- Oversee regular and annual communication and reporting to members and stakeholders including website and social media; media relations; print and electronic publications; speeches; annual reporting
- Oversee the management of: CRM, grant databases and communication systems; and external design, communications and other consultants
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy