Working within their busy Infrastructure Planning division, you will prepare data and processes for the Asset Register and act as the asset and data systems custodian with the following key components/outputs:
- Infrastructure Asset data requirements, adequacy, specification, schema and framework
- Data capture, verification, condition assessment and integrity;
- Geographical and video information/data representation for Roads and Drainage assets.
- Contribution towards Asset Management Planning and community level of service determinations.
- Contribution towards Asset Management Plan development and review of Asset Management Policy and Strategy
In return our client can offer an initial 3 month contract at an attractive hourly rate, and a significant possibility of a further extension of 9 months subject to budgetary approval. For more information, please APPLY NOW quoting reference 260436 on all correspondence. Due to the urgent nature of this requirement, closing date for applications is Wed 11th December, with a view to commencement prior to Christmas.