It is not often that such an enviable and unique work/life balance opportunity becomes available but imagine a 2 hour flight ex Brisbane to Norfolk Island in a 2 week on and 2 week off arrangement! Your flights and accommodation expenses are funded and you have the flexibility of a permanent or fixed term arrangement as an employee or through your ABN. You also have the option to relocate permanently with a support package offered to cover your removal costs and six weeks annual leave.
OnTalent is delighted to work in partnership with Norfolk Island Regional Council to source an experienced Governance Coordinator in this diverse opportunity working across the corporate planning, governance and insurance functions. Reporting to the Manager Corporate and Finance, this position will manage Council’s governance framework and corporate governance systems to ensure Council’s statutory compliance activities are met. It will also develop, implement, monitor and report on corporate governance frameworks that support the delivery of quality services to the community.
To be considered you will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate governance, public administration and risk management
- The ability to provide the Council with research and analytical capability to support its ability to strategically plan
- Monitoring and reporting on performance and progress against KPI’s and strategic goals
- An understanding of local government legislative governance compliance activities
- Knowledge and commitment to applying EEO and WHS requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication and administrative skills including the development of business/operational/community plans for complex organisations
- Relevant tertiary qualifications e.g. local government, legal, business management, public policy or administration
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Current Class C driver’s license
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone willing to work between home and Norfolk Island in a 50/50 arrangement or enjoy the pleasures of this idyllic lifestyle permanently. An attractive annual package is being offered including travel expenses and relocation support.
Confidential enquiries or to request a Success Profile contact Robyn Titmus, Senior Client Partner or Leanne Nunan, Associate Client Partner at OnTalent, on (07) 3305 5800. To be considered, please submit a 1-2 page cover letter and resume (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy.