Working closely with the Chief Experience Officer the Head of Advice will lead, develop, and grow the Advice business which incorporates Comprehensive Financial Advice, Scaled Advice, Paraplanning, Advice support and administration. Key focus and responsibilities include:
- Be a champion for growth and retention – develop a strategy for growth of the Advice business that increases member engagement
- Develop and execute digital transformation strategies
- As a member of the Senior Leadership Team be involved in strategic planning that will inform Advice specific tactical strategies
- Optimisation of back-office efficiency to enable growth and exceptional member experience
- Build strong relationships and processes that drives collaboration with sales teams to optimise lead generation and conversion – with a focus on member value
- Ensure business compliance with relevant legislative requirements – including AFSL, operational risk management
- Exceptional communication, relationship building, stakeholder management and people leadership capability
- Change management experience – aligning roles and responsibilities to strategic outcomes and customer centric approaches
- Adaptable, flexible, and agile approach
The organisation has an unwavering commitment to driving member benefit, consistently delivering exceptional outcomes and experiences. The next period will be exciting as the merger and acquisition activities are completed and integration occurs. This role represents an opportunity to join in the formative stages, have an impact, shape a team, and ensure scalability of the function to facilitate further growth.
On offer is a genuine opportunity to work deeply in both strategic and operational imperatives, lead and form a best-in-class Advice team and be a part of a growing, reshaping, dynamic organisation.
To apply please provide a 1–2-page cover letter that demonstrates your fit to the requirements outlined along with your resume. Confidential enquiries can be made to Danielle Guinea or Natasha Olsson-Seeto on 07 3305 5800. Applications close midnight October 17, 2021.