Founded in 2001, Tritium has experienced ongoing growth and employs 450 staff worldwide, with operations in Australia, Europe, and the US. Supporting its loyal customer base, we are pleased to recruit the role of Head of Customer Support APAC which is based in the Brisbane office and will lead the Australian Customer Support team to ensure an efficient, profitable service that increases customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage daily operational matters including policy, process, and compliance issues and deal with escalated matters appropriately
- Improve the customer service experience and develop service procedures, policies, and standards
- Recruit, mentor, and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Collect business data, diagnose problems, develop strategies and implement change
- Manage budgets, control resources, and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Keep ahead of industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
Paramount is strong attention to detail and a working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools. You are an analytical problem solver and have experience setting up and managing spare part stock and distribution. Asset management systems experience and excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques are required and either a Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma (engineering) would be highly regarded.
To find out more about this great opportunity, direct your enquiry in confidence to Robyn Titmus, Senior Client Partner, or Melanie Watson, Associate Client Partner at OnTalent on 07 3305 5800. To be considered, please submit your resume and cover letter (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy.