RSL Queensland is the largest ex-service organisation in Queensland, with 240 Sub Branches across 10 Districts, offering advice, support and camaraderie to all current and former Australian Defence Force members and their families.
RSL Queensland’s purpose is to support a bright future and enduring legacy for all veterans and their families. For more than 100 years they have worked to protect the rights of those who have sacrificed so that we may live peacefully, and this continues to drive RSL Qld today.
OnTalent is delighted to partner with RSL Queensland to source candidates for an integral and evolving position as Head of Network Services (Membership & Network). Reporting to the General Manager Membership & Network, this role has four direct reports and will lead the efficient and effective delivery of network services with the key accountabilities of:
- Vision, Strategy and Growth
- Leadership – Business, People and Staff
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Insights and Advice
You will improve the effectiveness (capability and capacity) of Queensland’s District offices and Sub Branches and develop and implement robust systems and processes to ensure consistent standards across the state. Improve sustainability through a focus on financial health, governance standards and support the identification of grant funding opportunities for the Districts and Sub Branches.
This is a relationship building role with a key focus on strategy, customer experience and stakeholder engagement. To be considered we are seeking candidates with:
- 7+ years executive or senior leadership experience in supporting member entities within a NFP or government environment
- Demonstrable success in a customer service environment focussed on customer engagement and experience
- The ability to interpret and apply relevant legislation, by-laws and regulations
- Proven ability to interpret complex financial data to provide easily understood recommendations
- Extensive analytical capability to deliver impactful and meaningful reporting
- Experience in influencing stakeholders at senior levels
- Excellent communication skills including written, oral, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven leadership skills of employees in a geographically dispersed environment
Regular intrastate travel will be required.
For a confidential discussion or to request a success profile, contact Robyn Titmus, Senior Client Partner or Leanne Nunan, Associate Client Partner at OnTalent on 07 3305 5800 or email, email@example.com
To be considered, please submit your resume and a 1-2 page cover letter (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy.