Lead the design and implementation of this complex and diverse businesses Organisational Development (OD) programs, frameworks, and initiatives.
As the Head of OD, you will support the transformation of the organisation through the design and facilitation of a Workforce Strategy, Culture and Climate Program, Diversity and Inclusion Program, Performance Development and Management and the Learning and Development Framework.
You will have significant success implementing compelling and integrated culture and engagement strategies, resulting in measurable positive outcomes to the employee and customer experience. Your key deliverables include creating an environment where innovation and achievement are emphasised and rewarded and you will embed a culture of continuous improvement, keeping the customer and community needs in mind.
Working in this fast-paced environment, you will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to engage and collaborate with stakeholders, generating enthusiasm and a commitment to embedding the programs and initiatives, resulting in improved information sharing, communication and capability.
You will be experienced partnering with consultants, who are engaged to deliver components of the capability development programs.
You will ideally have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Organisational Development (OD), Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, or other relevant qualifications
- Demonstrated success embedding a range of organisational development programs, frameworks, and initiatives
- Significant experience in, and leading Organisational Development
- Demonstrated success in creating effective working relationships and effectively negotiating and influencing diverse stakeholder groups
- Ability to diagnose, resolve and communicate complex problems and solutions
- Exceptional communication skills, including written, oral, negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience in project management and monitoring and evaluating quality and impact.
For a confidential discussion about this new and exciting opportunity, enquiries can be made to Robyn Walker, Client Partner on 07 3305 5800. To be considered, please submit your resume and a maximum two-page cover letter (Word format) by selecting the “apply now” function.
OnTalent is committed to storing and utilising your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. For further information regarding this please visit: https://www.ontalent.com.au/privacy-policy.