This role represents an opportunity to genuinely partner strategically and operationally to drive and support authentic leadership and a culture of accountability. Unashamedly driven to outperform their (very competitive market) in terms of customer value, leadership and operational excellence, this mid-sized organisation has undertaken an organisation wide change program and is now ready to move into the next phase. This new position will play a key role in establishing and executing people and performance programs that support managers and staff to set and achieve goals that will create market shaping outcomes.
To be successful in this exciting and challenging role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Strategic leadership across all areas of human resources, progressive talent and workforce planning, performance and culture
- Demonstrated achievements supporting growth, continuous improvement and involvement in organisation wide strategic and operational planning
- Experience in complex operational environment/s with a diverse workforce
- Exceptional vision, communication and people leadership skills – you will be inspiring and energetic with excellent stakeholder management skills (internal & externally)
- Customer centric leadership that is balanced with a commitment to purpose and performance
We are seeking an experienced leader who is well versed with contemporary practices who can quickly gain an understanding of the operational and strategic nuances, risks and opportunities facing this complex sector. Importantly, you will have strategically led, or supported, complex change and transformation. You will have an absolute commitment to excellence, accountability and execution of strategic objectives and performance.
This role offers an opportunity to play a key strategic role in shaping the future of a true market leader, building on an already excellent reputation and unwavering dedication to the people within and the customers supported by the organisation.
For a confidential discussion please phone Natasha Olsson-Seeto or Courtney Chambers on 07 3305 5800. Applications should also include a 1–2 page cover letter outlining why you are our ideal candidate.