WearOptimo is now at a critical stage of growth. Essential to their continued evolution and success will be the appointment of an exceptional Head of People, Performance and Culture to lead all aspects of the human resources, culture and people operations strategy underpinning the realisation of our Mission and Vision.
Reporting to the founding Chief Executive Officer, the Head of People, Performance and Culture is a key member of the leadership team ensuring that WearOptimo is able to attract, engage and retain exceptional talent – ensuring the organisation has both the capacity and capability required to deliver against the strategic objectives and overall Mission and Vision.
The Head of PPC will work closely with the Chief Executive Officer and support the strategic direction of the organisation through the development and implementation of effective Human Resource Management, progressive staff Learning and Development programs and Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) performance frameworks. This role is responsible for developing and delivering strategies that enhance employee and business performance and organisational culture and capability.
Key focus areas and accountabilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with the Executive Leadership Team (ELT), managers, and other key internal stakeholders and external stakeholders
- Provide advice, expertise and guidance to the CEO and ELT on strategic HR, IR, and organisational development matters
- Build and lead a focused and multi-disciplined team that partners with - and delivers, tailored people and culture services across the business
- Driving organisation redesign and workplace planning to facilitate growth
- Building and executing talent attraction, acquisition, engagement and retention strategies, plans and activities
- Actively supporting and leading to embrace change, sustainable growth, and continuous improvement
- Develop, lead, implement and monitor policies and procedures to attract and retain high calibre people to work in a dynamic, innovative, safe, and inclusive environment
- Oversee the formation of relevant operational business plans including the development of frameworks and processes to improve and monitor workforce performance and organsational culture and the identification of risks and opportunities
- Lead SHEQ and, ensure appropriate strategies, frameworks, resources, policies, processes and supporting technologies are in place to meet organisation objectives of exceptional SHEQ performance
- Development of performance management practices and incentives
- Develop and implement remuneration frameworks and a program of employee benefits designed to drive a high performance and deeply engaged culture
On offer is a competitive salary package – with provision for bonuses and employee share options.
This is a truly unique and special role – the organisation is inspiring and will have an enormous societal impact through their innovative solutions. If this excites you and you’re up for the challenge, please ‘Apply Now’ with your resume and a 1 page cover letter that outlines why this is the next exciting role for you. Enquiries can be made by emailing us at email@example.com or calling Natasha Olsson-Seeto or Courtney Chambers on 07 3305 5800.
** Previous applicants need not apply **